Contract Administrator 4
Northrop Grumman Systems Corporation is seeking a seasoned Contracts Administrator to join our team. We are the Land Forces and Protective Systems Operating Unit within the Missile Defense and Protective Systems Division. Through our work on federal, state, local, and commercial programs (both U.S. based and international), we support our Division’s mission to help our customers create a safer, more prosperous world.
- Administers, extends, negotiates, and terminates standard and nonstandard contracts.
- Conducts proposal preparation, contract negotiation, contract administration, and customer contact activities to provide for proper contract acquisition and fulfillment in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications.
- Examines estimates of material, equipment services, production costs, performance requirements, and delivery schedules to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Prepares bids; processes specifications, progress, and other reports; advises management of contractual rights and obligations; compiles and analyzes data; and maintains historical information.
- Interacts and consults daily with Northrop Grumman and customer leadership. Communication with technical and operations organizations is needed to provide guidance and direction to staff, project management, and peers.
This position requires 10 years of a combined experience in contracts, subcontracts, procurement or business management with a Bachelor’s Degree; 8 Years of a combined contracts, subcontracts, procurement or business
management with a Master’s Degree.
The successful candidate will have experience negotiating and administering various contract types (e.g., FFP, T&M, CPFF, FPLOE, etc.) of varying sizes, as well as master service agreements, and NDAs.
In addition, to be considered for this position, you must minimally possess the knowledge skills and abilities listed below:
- Experience advising management and project teams of contractual rights and obligations and provide interpretations of terms and conditions.
- Advanced skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Experience creating and delivering presentations to stakeholders and leadership.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast- paced environment with proven time management and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to secure a DOD clearance.
Candidates with any of these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Law, business, or engineering degree
- Experience with large federal programs
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top