Contract Administrator 4
Northrop Grumman Technology Services is seeking a Senior Contracts Administrator to provide contracts oversight, administration and management of a large/complex prime contract supporting US Army's Special Electronics Mission Aircraft (SEMA) Life Cycle Services that consists of deployment of 75 fixed-wing commercial-derivative special electronic mission aircraft to conduct intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR), provides high-level aircraft services, including aircraft primary mission equipment (PME) and mission equipment package (MEP) system integration support.
This position requires extensive leadership responsibilities in administering, extending, and negotiating complex orders and contracts. The candidate will be responsible in supporting proposal preparation, contract negotiation under very minimal supervision, and contract administration including but not limited to strong internal and external customer communication activities to provide for proper contract acquisition and fulfillment in accordance with company policies, including FAR/DFARS requirements, and customer specification. Prepares bids, processes Contract Data Requirements List (CDRLs) and other reports; advises management of contractual rights and obligations; compiles and analyzes data; and maintains historical information. Identifies and mitigates risks through a change management process. International contracting is a plus but not required.
This position will be located in Huntsville, AL.
This position is contingent upon proposal/task award.
- A Bachelor's Degree and 10 or more years of experience in Contracts Administration, Business Management or related field, or 8 years with a Master's Degree or Juris Doctor. Individuals with 14 years of relevant experience with no degree may be considered.
- Proven successful experience in administering complex contract, including experience with all contract types including firm fixed price, cost reimbursable, and time and material contracts. Incentive Contracts is a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of the FAR, DFARs and other U.S. Federal Government contract regulations.
- Must be able to obtain a U.S. Secret level government security clearance.
- Significant experience managing contract requirements involving Contractor Logistics Support (CLS) within Contiguous United States (CONUS) and Outside the Contiguous United States (OCONUS).
- Active engagement and working relationships during the life of the program specifically with Program Management and the Supply Chain Organization.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding with Army Regulations
- Maintaining the Contract baseline and Capturing Change through Change Management tools.
- Active participant in Program Management Reviews (PMRs)
- Strong analytical skills for problem solving, risk assessment and strategy. The candidate must have the ability to apply comprehensive judgment to proposal strategy, contract negotiations and customer relationships.
- Leadership values with the ability to provide and articulate though verbal and written communication on a wide range of contractual business related matters.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top