Contract Administrator 4
Northrop Grumman Technology Services is seeking a senior Contracts Administrator for a large federal contract containing an international component.
The candidate conducts post-award proposal preparation in support of change orders, contract negotiation, contract administration, and customer contact activities to provide for proper contract administration and fulfillment of requirements in accordance with the contract specifications, company policies and procedures, legal requirements, and risk mitigation strategies. Examines estimates of material, equipment services, production costs, performance requirements, and delivery schedules to ensure compliance and completeness. Prepares change orders; processes specifications, progress, and other reports; advises management of contractual rights and obligations; compiles and analyzes data; and maintains historical information.
This position will be located at Martin State Airport in Middle River, MD.
Telecommuting may be an option on some days.
This position is contingent upon proposal/task award.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 10 or more years of experience in Contract Administration, Business Management or related field, or 8 years with a Master’s Degree or Juris Doctor Contract Administration, Business Management or related field.
- Proven successful experience in administering complex contracts. Including experience with all contract types including firm fixed price and cost reimbursable, and time and material contracts.
- Strong working knowledge of the FAR, DFARS and other U.S. Federal Government contract regulations.
- Must have demonstrated proficiency and strength with verbal, written, PC, presentation and communication skills.
- Must be able to obtain US Secret level government security clearance
- Experience with SAP is required.
- The candidate must offer significant experience managing contract requirements involving Contractor Logistic Support (CLS) within the Contiguous United States (CONUS) and Outside the Contiguous United States (OCONUS).
- Active engagement and working relationships required during the life of the program specifically with Program Management and the Supply Chain Organization.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding with Army Regulations
- Maintaining the Contract baseline and Capturing Change through Change Management tools.
- Active participant in the Quarterly Program Management Reviews
- The ideal candidate must have strong analytical skills for problem solving, risk assessment and strategy. The candidate shall have the ability to apply comprehensive judgment to proposal strategy, contract negotiations and customer relationships.
- Must possess leadership values with the ability to provide and articulate through verbal and written communication on a wide range of contractual and business related matters.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top