Contract Administrator 3/4
Northrop Grumman Land & Avionics C4ISR Division is seeking a Contracts Administrator 3/4 with an active SECRET clearance and SAP/SAR experience to support the Emerging Systems & Strategic Initiatives (ESSI) operating unit in Baltimore, MD.
This requisition is contingent on a competitive contract award for what will prove to be an exciting, dynamic, and high-visibility program. The successful candidate is self-motivated and can work independently. S/he will provide advice on a wide range of contractual and business related matters involving support of business capture pursuits on inter-related programs, interpretation of government regulations and application of company contracts policies and procedures.
The position responsibilities are:
- participate in contract negotiation, contract administration, and customer contact activities to provide for proper contract execution and fulfillment in accordance with company policies, legal and contract requirements
- serve as a key strategic advisor to the program team on contractual and business issues by identifying and mitigating risk, planning and executing successful negotiations, constructing favorable contract terms and conditions including appropriate subcontract flow downs, achieving target profit margins and assisting the business in meeting/exceeding its goals and objectives
- advising management of contractual rights and obligations; compiling and analyzing report data; and maintaining historical contract information in support of Division and Sector requirements
- solicitation review/analysis, proposal preparation, and signoff
- For a Band 3: 6 years related work experience with a Bachelor's degree; 4 years related work experience with a Masters
- For a Band 4: 10 years related work experience with a Bachelor's degree; 8 years related work experience with a Masters.
For both bands:
- Active SECRET clearance
- SAP/SAR experience
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel
- Demonstrated success in practicing highly effective verbal and written communications including presentations
- Experience with various contract types including Cost Reimbursable, Firm Fixed Price, and Fixed Price Incentive
- Strong working knowledge of the FAR, DFAR and other U.S. Federal Government contracting regulations
- Recent experience as a Contracts Administrator in the defense industry.
- Prior experience using SAP
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top