Contract Administrator 3/4
Northrop Grumman Advanced Concepts & Technologies, is seeking a Contracts Administrator 3/4 to support our Cyber and Advanced Processing business unit. This position will be located in Linthicum MD. The successful candidate will provide advice on a wide range of contractual and business related matters involving interpretation of government regulations and application of company contracts policies and procedures. The position responsibilities are: participate in proposal preparation, contract negotiation, contract administration, and customer contact activities to provide for proper contract execution and fulfillment in accordance with company policies, legal and contract requirements. The successful candidate is also responsible for solicitation review/analysis; preparing proposals; advising management of contractual rights and obligations; compiling and analyzing report data; and maintaining historical contract information in support of future division and sector requirements. The ideal candidate should have demonstrated ability to work independently in a fast paced environment. Serve as a key Contracts Administrator on contractual and business issues by identifying and mitigating risk, planning and executing successful negotiations, constructing favorable contract terms and conditions including appropriate subcontract flow downs, achieving target profit margins and assisting the business in meeting/exceeding its goals and objectives.
- Level 3: 6 years related work experience with a Bachelor's degree; 4 Years related work experience with a Masters, CPCM or JD
- Level 4: 10 years related work experience with a Bachelor's degree; 8 Years related work experience with a Masters, CPCM or JD
Other Qualifications for both positions:
- Active US Top Secret/SCI government security clearance
- Working knowledge of the FAR, DFAR and other U.S. Federal Government contracting regulations
- Contract negotiations experience on various contract types
- Must have demonstrated experience with highly effective verbal, written, PC, presentation and communications skills
- Strong analytical approach to problem solving, risk assessment and strategy
- Experience using Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Must possess leadership qualities with the ability to provide advice on a wide range of contractual and business related matters
- Ability to provide advice on proposal strategy, pricing, audits, contract formation and customer relationships
- Demonstrated ability to protect the contract baseline with diligent attention to managing contract change activities
- US Top Secret government security clearance with SSBI
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top