Contract Administrator 3/4
Northrop Grumman Cyber and Intelligence Mission Solutions Division is seeking a Contracts Administrator Level 3 or Level 4 (CA3/4) to join our team of qualified diverse individuals in supporting the National Cyber Intel Systems Operating Unit programs which are vital to national security. This position is located in Annapolis Junction, MD and may be filled by a Band 3 or Band 4 depending on the applicant’s experience level. The CA3/4 will be a direct report to an Operating Unit (OU) Contracts Manager and will work closely with program managers, business managers, capture managers, and proposal teams throughout the OU.
Responsibilities may involve the following:
- Provide direct contract support such as review and approval of contractual documents to ensure protection of company’s contractual/risk posture, satisfaction of contractual requirements and adherence to company policies as well as working with subcontract managers to determine appropriate flow downs for subcontract formation.
- Provide proposal support to include taking an active, lead role in managing cost proposal volumes, supporting fact-finding and the negotiation process. Participate in new business strategies, identifying and analyzing risks and implementing a risk strategy for bid decisions. Review and analyze government or commercial solicitations to understand requirements and advise Program Management of all relevant contract issues. Ensure company proposals are fully responsive to prospective customer requirements.
- Work with International Trade Compliance to ensure program(s) adhere to all Export/Import requirements.
- Oversee contract performance by monitoring budget, compliance documents, schedules, deliverables, and recommend actions to ensure mutually satisfactory performance.
- Advise management of contractual rights and obligations and, as needed, provide interpretation of terms and conditions.
- Maintain official program records including contractual documents and correspondence with customer and respond to company data calls for assigned programs.
- Interface with senior management and customer counterparts.
- Must be able to deal effectively with competing priorities and deadlines, and able to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Must be a team player, independent, proactive, and possess excellent problem solving, oral and written communication, and organizational skills.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Contract Administrator Level 3: Minimum 6 years of experience in Contracts and/or Subcontracts with Bachelor’s degree; 4 years in Contracts and/or Subcontracts with Master’s degree; will consider 4 additional years of Contracts and/or Subcontracts in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Contract Administrator Level 4: 10 years of experience in Contracts and related work experience to include business/legal with Bachelor’s degree; 8 years in Contracts with Master’s degree; will consider 4 additional years of Contracts in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Frequent use and general knowledge of industry practices, techniques and standards
- The candidate must possess strong verbal and writing skills, be well organized and able to manage multiple priorities effectively working with teams in order to meet deadlines.
- Must be knowledgeable of the government contracting environment and have direct experience in working with the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFAR).
- The desire and ability to obtain a DOD security clearance at TS/SCI with poly.
Candidates with Experience working direct with Intelligence Community Customers will be given preferential consideration.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top