Contract Administrator 3/4
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems Sector Business Management Group-Contracts and Pricing Business Division seeks an experienced Contracts Administrator (CA) 3 / 4 with an active current Top Secret Clearance to join its team. This position will support a number of various programs within the Advanced Strike and Mission Enablers Business Division.
The Contract Administrator will at as the primary interface with customers and business partners in conducting proposal preparation, contract negotiation and contract administration. Acts as the official focal point of contact for customer communication and takes a lead role in strategic relationship development.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Supports pre- and post-award efforts
- Advises on contractual and business related issues
- Identifies and mitigates against risks
- Negotiates favorable contract terms and conditions
- Plans and executes successful negotiations
- Collaborates across functions to assist the business area in achieving its strategic financial objectives.
- Liaises with the customers, providing proper contract acquisition and fulfillment in accordance U.S. government regulations, company policies, legal requirements and customer specifications
- Provides proposal strategy and coordination- non-disclosure, teaming, and bailment agreements
- Performs contract negotiations, contract administration and change management
- Protects proprietary information and maintains official records
- Compiles and analyzes data for key NGES performance metrics.
- Level 3: 6 years’ related work experience with a Bachelor’s degree; 4 Years related work experience with a Masters, CPCM or JD. 10 years’ related work experience will be give consideration in lieu of degree.
- Level 4: 10 years related work experience with a Bachelor’s degree; 8 Years related work experience with a Masters, CPCM or JD 14 years’ related work experience will be give consideration n lieu of degree.
- Candidates must possess an active and current Top Secret government security clearance with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI clearance. An active and current TS/SCI government security clearance is preferred.
- Success in handling complex contracts with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to develop solutions to problems utilizing proactive concepts, techniques, and standards.
- Strong working knowledge of acquisition regulations
- Experience with all contract types including firm fixed price, cost type, and time and material contracts
- Must possess leadership qualities with the ability to provide sound advice on a wide range of contractual and business related matters.
- Must possess demonstrated professional working experience and knowledge of all contract budget types
- Possess a strong understanding of acquisition regulations
- Must have demonstrated proficiency and strength with verbal, written, PC, presentation and communications skills
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top