Contract Administrator 3
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Contract Negotiation Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in El Segundo, CA, Irving, TX or Melbourne, FL. The successful candidate will join a team of three JDs who support contractual agreements for a procurement organization. Typical duties include the negotiation of Terms and Conditions, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Master Agreements and various other contractual agreements. Furthermore, the individual will be responsible for the assessment and mitigation of risks through all phases of the contracts and general acquisition process.Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience in contracts, supply chain and/or business management or a master's degree and a minimum 4 years of relevant experience in contracts, supply chain and/or business management or a Juris Doctor (JD) degree and 1 year of relevant experience in law, contracts, supply chain and/or business management.
- Experience in the negotiation of various types of commercial agreements.
- US Citizenship required.
- Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Advanced degree in a relevant field (JD, MBA, etc.).
- Experience in reviewing, negotiating, and assisting in drafting commercial agreements with third-party vendors, including professional services, recruitment, marketing, and facilities agreements, etc.
- Demonstrated interpersonal (both verbal and written) and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated experience with contract analysis/negotiation, strategic sourcing or general acquisition of goods and services with experience in commercial contract terms, conditions and associated risk and mitigation.
- Assisting in the negotiation of agreements which support the business development process.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to manage workload independently.
- Demonstrated ability to deal effectively with competing priorities and deadlines as well as handle multiple tasks.
- Must be a team player but also a strong independent contributor.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top