Contract Administrator 3 / 4
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking a Contract Administrator level 3 / 4 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be in Aurora, CO.
The Contract Administrator administers, extends, negotiates and terminates standard and nonstandard contracts and agreements. Specific duties include:
- Conducts proposal preparation, contract negotiation, contract administration, and customer contact activities to provide for proper contract acquisition and fulfillment in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications. This includes understanding and negotiating terms and conditions as well as price;
- Examines estimates of material, equipment services, production costs, performance requirements, and delivery schedules to ensure accuracy and completeness;
- Prepares proposals and correspondence;
- Advises program team and management of contractual rights and obligations of the programs for which you are responsible;
- Compiles and analyzes data;
- Maintains historical information.
The ideal candidate must have strong verbal and written communication skills; along with the ability to manage multiple priorities and workload independently.
Band level 3 Qualifications: Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 6 years directly related experience or a Master's degree with a minimum of 4 years directly related experience.
Band level 4 Qualifications: Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 10 years directly related experience or a Master's degree with a minimum of 8 years directly related experience.
Both band levels must also have the following experience:
- Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) / Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation (DFAR) experience
- Advanced skills using MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Active Top secret clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain additional clearance levels.
- Top Secret clearance with SSBI
- DoD and Intelligence agencies experience
- Experience negotiating complex contract terms and condition
- Experience with competitive proposals and procurements
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top