Contract Administrator 3 / 4
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Contracts Representative to provide direct support for contractual items related to the AOC program. The Contracts Representative will be a direct report to the AOC Contracts Manager and will work closely with program managers, business managers, capture managers, and other program and functional personnel throughout the program.
Under supervision of the Contracts Manager, responsibilities will include proposal support, including supporting fact finding and the negotiation process. Ensuring solicitations are properly reviewed and analyzed in order to understand all relevant contract issues and to confirm that company proposals are fully responsive to prospective customer requirements. Providing direct contract support such as the review and approval of contractual documents to ensure protection of company’s contractual/risk posture, satisfaction of contractual requirements and adherence to company policies. Supporting positive contract performance by monitoring budget, compliance documents, schedules, deliverables, and recommends actions to ensure satisfactory performance. The successful candidate will also be responsible for day-to-day maintenance of contract files, data reports, and the development and transmission of approved formal written customer correspondence.
Minimum Requirements/Basic Qualifications:
- Minimum experience for the Contract Administrator Band 3: is 6 years in contracts, subcontracts and/or business management with a Bachelor’s degree; 4 years in contracts, subcontracts and/or business management with Master’s degree; will consider 4 additional years of contracts, subcontracts and/or business management in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum experience for the Contract Administrator Band 4: is 10 years in contracts, subcontracts and/or business management with a Bachelor’s degree; 8 years in contracts, subcontracts and/or business management with Master’s degree; will consider 4 additional years of contracts, subcontracts and/or business management in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Must be knowledgeable of the government contracting environment and have working knowledge in FAR, and DFAR based contracts.
- Possess excellent verbal/written communication and time management/organizational skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- The preferred candidate will have experience in administering contracts with highly complex and changing requirements
- Contracts experience within a software development environment.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top