Contract Administrator 3
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems Division is seeking a Contracts Administrator Level 3 (CA3) to join our team of qualified diverse individuals in supporting the Land and Avionics C4ISR Division.
This position is located in Rolling Meadows, IL.
The Contract Administrator administers, extends, negotiates and terminates standard and nonstandard contracts and agreements. Specific duties include:
- Conducts proposal preparation, contract negotiation, contract administration, and customer contact activities to provide for proper contract acquisition and fulfillment in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications. This includes understanding and negotiating terms and conditions as well as price.
- Examines estimates of material, equipment services, production costs, performance requirements, and delivery schedules to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Prepares proposals and customer correspondence;
- Advises program team and management of contractual rights and obligations of the programs for which you are responsible;
- Compiles and analyzes data; and maintains historical information.
Qualifications for Contract Administrator Level 3: Bachelor's Degree with a minimum 6 years previous experience in contracts, subcontracts, finance, or other business management related function or a Master's degree with a minimum 4 years previous experience in contracts, subcontracts, finance, or other business management related function.
- Advanced skills using MS Office Suite.
- U.S. citizen and ability to obtain/maintain security clearance
- Secret Clearance
- Experience with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) / Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS).
- Experience with Direct Commercial Foreign and Foreign Military Sales.
- Experience negotiating complex contract terms and conditions.
- Experience with competitive proposals and procurements.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top