Contract Administrator 2_Clearance required
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
NGAS, Space Division, is seeking a Contracts Administrator 2 for their Redondo Beach, CA location.
Theselected candidate will perform the full range of life cycle contract administration duties; their primary role will be to perform contract execution tasks. The successful candidate must demonstrate an enthusiasm for learning new tools and processes, as well as a willingness to share knowledge with colleagues, peers, and counterparts.
The selected candidate will have opportunities to interface with all levels of senior management, various functions, and customer counterparts, including Program Management, Business Management, Integrated Product Team (IPT) leads, Global Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, Cost Management, and proposal teams, to perform theContracts Administrationresponsibilities.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Administers, extends, negotiates and terminates standard and nonstandard contracts
- Conducts proposal preparation, contract negotiation, contract administration, and customer contact activities to provide for proper contract acquisition and fulfillment in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications
- Examines estimates of material, equipment services, production costs, performance requirements, and delivery schedules to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Prepares bids; processes specifications, progress, and other reports; advises management of contractual rights and obligations; compiles and analyzes data; and maintains historical information
- Bachelor's degree
- 3 years experience in a Contract Administration/Business Management/Pricing or 1 year with Master's
- MS Office knowledge (word, excel)
- Musthave a current/active SSBIclearance
- Experience with U.S Government contract
- Exposure to Aerospace Industry and Defense Acquisition programs
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top