Contract Administrator 2
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work — and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems sector is seeking a Contracts Administrator 2 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Azusa, CA. In this role, the successful candidate will:
- Work independently, manage multiple tasks and produce high quality Contract Management related products supporting the Military & Civil Space Business Portfolio and Space Based Infrared Systems (SBIRS)
- Support all aspects of Contract Management tasks dealing with RFPs, proposal development and submittal, negotiations, definitization, Proprietary Agreements, Teaming Arrangements and Interdivision Work Orders
- Have the ability to work well with others under high-stress high-volume situations, effectively interface with internal functional and program organizations, and meet the goals/objectives of the Military & Civil Space Business Area
- Must effectively deal with external customers and interface with all levels of internal Management
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Legal, or related field of study
- Minimum 2 years of experience in subcontracts or contracts
- Familiar with FAR/DFAR's
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance
- Experience with contracts / acquisitions at the prime or subcontract level
- Active Secret security clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top