Contract Administrator 2
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems is seeking a Contract Administrator 2 to join our team of talented, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Palmdale CA. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Sector Contract Team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Administers, extends, negotiates and terminates standard and nonstandard contracts. Conducts proposal preparation, contract negotiation, contract administration, and customer contact activities to provide for proper contract acquisition and fulfillment in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications. Examines estimates of material, equipment services, production costs, performance requirements, and delivery schedules to ensure accuracy and completeness. Prepares bids; processes specifications, progress, and other reports; advises management of contractual rights and obligations; compiles and analyzes data; and maintains historical information.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Bachelor's Degree with 3 years of business administration experience -OR-
- Master's or J.D. degree with 0 years of experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel and Word)
- Demonstrated experience communicating results of work to leadership
- Knowledge of FAR/ DFARS
- Active Secret Clearance
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- 2 years of current experience in contracts administration in Aerospace, Defense, or Finance/ Accounting industries
- 2 years of experience supporting sole source and competitive acquisitions
- 2 years of experience with FAR/ DFARS
- Experience with multiple contract types
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top