Consulting Cyber Survivability Architect 6 - Secret Clearance
Our Cyber professionals are working on exciting and innovative solutions in an ever changing environment. You'll get the opportunity to engage the next big challenge by sharing your expertise in a collaborative and inclusive work environment. We not only want to solve problems but prepare for future technologies and how to protect them. Your inputs make a difference to us, our customers, and our country!
Provide systems architecture, systems engineering and technical guidance for cyber survivability activities. Translates cyber survivability performance requirements and cyber resilience specified attributes into an architecture appropriate to the type of weapon/mission system, the selection of technical controls, and then selects hardware/software products to implement those controls - all to the strength of design required to counter a specified cyber adversary threat tier (ATT). Identifies best-of-breed solutions for each cyber survivability attribute (CSA) aligned by weapon/mission system family and cyber survivability risk category (CSRC) level required. This position is located in either Annapolis Junction, MD or San Antonio, TX. Occasional teleworking may be available.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related area.
• 20+ years of systems architecture/engineering experience
• Current Cybersecurity Certification meeting the DoDD 8570 IAT Level 2 Requirement.
• Four years experience and domain knowledge of cyber security/defense applications, to include NIST cyber security standards and technical controls.
• Ability to collaboratively lead technical efforts across a diverse team including multiple NGC sectors, subcontractors, and the government customer.
• Ability to define and implement cyber requirements in a mission critical operational environment and to develop plans/roadmaps to implement those requirements
• Knowledge and experience with the systems engineering lifecycle (concept, requirements, design/architecture, implementation, verification/validation) and engineering practices
• Must be a US Citizen with an active Secret clearance eligible to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI.
• Master's degree
• Current Cybersecurity Certification meeting the DoDD 8570 IAT Level 3 Requirement.
• Knowledge of DoD Cyber Survivability joint requirements mechanism, to include meaning of CSRC, ATT, and the 10 specified CSAs: CSA 01 - Control Access, CSA 02 - Reduce Cyber Detectability, CSA 03 - Secure Transmissions and Communications, CSA 04 - Protect Information and Exploitation, CSA 05 - Partition and Ensure Critical Functions at Mission Completion Performance Levels, CSA 06 - Minimize and Harden Cyber Attack Surfaces, CSA 07 - Baseline & Monitor Systems, and Detect Anomalies, CSA 08 - Manage System Performance if Degraded by Cyber Events, CSA 09 - Recover System Capabilities, and CSA 10 - Actively Manage System's Configuration to Counter Vulnerabilities.
• Knowledge of USG/DoD Cyber Threat Frameworks, to include the NSA/CSS Technical Cyber Threat Framework v2 (NTCTFv2) and the MITRE ATT&CK (Adversarial Tactics Techniques and Common Knowledge) framework.
• Knowledge of CNSS cyber security standards, Cybersecurity RMF requirements and processes, and Cyber Resilience concepts.
• Experience designing and applying NIST technical controls to Weapon/Mission Systems in two or more of the five DoD Network Classes (general purpose networks, control systems, commercial mobile systems, digital telephony/telepresence networks, and battlefield systems).
• Experience using Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) methodologies and tools.
• Experience using agile design and delivery techniques (e.g. DevOps, DevSecOps). Knowledge of agile methodologies.
• Current TS/SCI clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top