Configuration Management Specialist/Analyst
- Dahlgren, VA
Discover careers that change the world and further advancements in defense, technology, and engineering today at Northrop Grumman. Use your experience to grow your career and support our global customers with the technology, systems, and solutions they need to enable their missions on the front lines and secure our world every day. With Northrop Grumman, you'll discover a culture built on diversity, respect, and above all teamwork. Together with our group of experts across the technical spectrum, you'll discover opportunities to make a difference in our world and start solving some of the world's most critical problems in the most innovative ways.
Northrop Grumman's Maritime Warfare Control Systems (H20) program is seeking experienced Configuration Management Specialists to join us in King George, VA. The H20 program provides engineering services and infrastructure services for the development of Maritime Command and Control systems, Warfare/Weapons Control systems, and future warfare development for the US Navy.
This position is in King George, VA.
Role & Responsibilities include:
- Plans and coordinates preparation of project documentation, such as engineering drawings, production specifications and schedules, and contract modifications, to ensure customer contract requirements are met.
- Reviews contract to determine documentation required for each phase of project, applying knowledge of engineering and manufacturing processes.
- Analyzes proposed changes of product design to determine effect on overall product and system.
- Coordinates modification records for management control.
- Establishes change orders and prepares for change authorization and documentation by company and subcontractor.
- Reviews and analyzes released engineering change data and coordinates changes with engineering, quality, support, manufacturing, and engineering data control activities.
- Bachelor's or Master's in Engineering or related field from an accredited institution.
- A minimum of 3 years of Configuration Management experience.
- U.S. citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government security clearance.
- Current active U.S. government security clearance.
- Previous experience as a Department of Defense contractor.
Back to top