Configuration Data Managment Controller 2
- Redondo Beach, CA
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on groundbreaking systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join efforts to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable commitment to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Strategic Space Systems Division is seeking two highly qualified, mission oriented Configuration Data Management Controller 2 located in Redondo Beach with responsibilities including but not limited to the following:
Reviews engineering documentation, reports, specifications, and drawings to determine documentation and material requirements, ensure compliance with engineering specifications, and to ensure engineering orders reflect latest requirements. Analyzes proposed changes in product design to determine effect on documents such as drawings, test specifications, manuals, and ensures all documents have required approvals. Compiles release packages ensuring all documentation is present. Notifies appropriate departments of any new or updated data. Maintains audit trails. Researches and resolves inconsistencies with design, production, material, or program office.
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma Required.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Inventory handling /Hardware Management.
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Candidate must have, and be able to maintain, at least ONE of the following active U.S. Government security clearances:
- Dept of Defense Top Secret level with a background investigation date within 6 years
- OR SCI access with a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) completed within 5 years
- OR Dept of Energy Q clearance with a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) completed within 5 years
- Assetsmart Experience
- SAP Experience
- Warehouse Experience
- Ability to read blue prints (Engineering Drawings)
- Experienced in handling space flight hardware
- Familiarity with Mechanical Engineering, Assembly and Test Operations
- Certified forklift operator
- Understanding of inventory and kitting processes
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top