Configuration Data Analyst 1 Administrative - ICAM - New Grad 2017
Plans and coordinates preparation of project documentation, such as engineering drawings, production specifications and schedules, and contract modifications, to ensure customer contract requirements are met. Reviews contract to determine documentation required for each phase of project, applying knowledge of engineering and manufacturing processes. Analyzes proposed changes of product design to determine effect on overall product and system. Coordinates modification records for management control. Establishes change orders and prepares for change authorization and documentation by company and subcontractor. Reviews and analyzes released engineering change data and coordinates changes with engineering, quality, support, manufacturing, and engineering data control activities.
- Candidates must be pursuing or have obtained a Bachelor of Science degree within a year of their graduation date in Business Administration or related discipline.
- US Citizenship required.
- Candidate must have an active DoD secret clearance.
- Have at least a 3.7 overall GPA.
- Experience with MS Office suite (Outlook, Work, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Experience with a PDM tool (example: Windchill, Teamcenter, or similar).
- Differentiating characteristics include: leadership and teamwork capabilities, interpersonal communication skills, strong verbal and written communication skills, self-starter and demonstrate leadership skills shown through involvement in professional, community, and/or academic extracurricular activities
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top