Configuration Analyst III
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security and freedom of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place you.
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, logistics and modernization, cyber security, and C4ISR to government and commercial customers. We operate in all 50 states and 25 countries with 65,000 employees who are committed to innovation, development, and discovery. Here at Northrop Grumman, we seek to deliver the value of performance by bringing the next generation of technology to life.
Our professionals live and breathe different perspectives here; we are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and well aware that the more ideas, backgrounds, opinions, and experiences we bring to our work, the stronger that work will be. Just as you would invest your time and hard work into our company, we focus on investing back into you through enriching professional experiences and high-quality learning and development opportunities. We want you to bring your whole self to work and for you to have meaningful connections with your coworkers, customers, and communities, while providing the best products, systems, and technologies to protect our world.
Plans and coordinates preparation of project documentation, such as engineering drawings, production specifications and schedules, and contract modifications, to ensure customer contract requirements are met. Reviews contract to determine documentation required for each phase of project, applying knowledge of engineering and manufacturing processes. Analyzes proposed changes of product design to determine effect on overall product and system. Coordinates modification records for management control. Establishes change orders and prepares for change authorization and documentation by company and subcontractor. Reviews and analyzes released engineering change data and coordinates changes with engineering, quality, support, manufacturing, and engineering data control activities.
- Candidates must have a minimum experience of 6 years with Bachelor's Degree; or 1 year with a Masters degree.
- In lieu of formal education, 10 years of applied experience may be considered.
- Applicants should have a thorough understanding of technical data and electronic technical manual change processes.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and organizational skills as well as oral and written communication skills are required.
- Applicants must be willing to work a flexible work schedule that may include extended shifts, holidays, and weekends and support on call status for 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week, 365 days a year.
- All applicants must have and maintain a valid U.S. passport, accept customer furnished quarters for a period up to 120 days away from primary work location and comply with mobility requirements such as chemical warfare training and immunizations that may include anthrax and smallpox.
- Applicants must meet medical requirements for worldwide travel, which include a physical.
- Candidate must possess and be able to maintain a minimum Secret Security Clearance.
- Candidate must be eligible to obtain a Top Secret Security Clearance.
- Additionally, the ability to obtain and retain Special Program access is required as condition of employment.
- Ideal candidates will have experience supporting aircraft mechanical and avionics systems.
- Experience evaluating engineering changes for implementation is preferred.
- An active Top Secret security clearance is preferred.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for this position.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top