Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
We are looking for qualified candidates to join our Technology Services sector at our HAFB, UT location. This support staff position may participate in the following responsibilities:
- Reviews weapon system documentation, such as technical orders, engineering drawings, production specifications and interface documents to support research by sustainment engineering.
- Establishes and prepares change orders to documentation according to USAF requirements.
- Analyzes proposed changes to documentation, developed by others, to determine proper format and change requirements of the customer are met.
- Creates and coordinates modification records and spreadsheets for management control.
- Supports engineers in briefing proposed changes to an engineering review board and then to the customer for final acceptance.
- Works under general supervision. Work is reviewed regularly for soundness of judgment and overall adequacy and accuracy.
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; 1 year of experience with Masters; 7years of experience will be accepted in lieu of a degree
- Demonstrated experiencewith MS Office suite of tools (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat PDF.
- US Citizenship and must be able to obtain a SECRET security clearance.
- Experience with USAF technical orders and engineering drawings.
- Experience with Minuteman ICBM weapon system.
- Ability to perform complex tasks independently without appreciable direction.
- Logistics and supply chain background
- Active Secret Security Clearance or higher
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top