- Clinton, UT
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman's Space Systems is currently seeking a Configuration Analyst to join our team in our Clearfield, UT offices.
- Participates in the coordination and administration of assigned configuration management activities relative to identification, control, and accounting for systems and/or equipment in accordance with contractual requirements
- Reviews released engineering change data and coordinates changes to engineering documents with engineering, quality, support, manufacturing, and data control stakeholders.
- Ensures that customer requirements are implemented and reviews change accounting activity to ensure compliance with configuration management policies.
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 2 years of configuration and data management experience.
- BS (STEM degree highly preferred) and 2 years experience
- Position can be filled a Principal level with 5 years experience or 3 years with an MS
- Demonstrated knowledge and skill in utilizing Microsoft Office Applications and in utilizing PLM and MRP (Deltek) systems.
- Knowledge, use, and application of engineering documentation (Drawings, Specifications, Parts Lists, Change Notices).
- Knowledge and experience of the various department/functions that use or are supported by engineering documentation.
- Practice implementing and following configuration management and control principles
- Working knowledge of Continuous Improvement principles
- Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers to establish and maintain effective relationships with customers and gain their trust and respect
- Is a Champion to the Company's Business and Ethics Code of Conduct
- Accepts responsibility and accountability and manages daily priorities effectively
- Professional CMII training highly desirable
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with ability to work with others at all levels of the organization
- Willing to accept, learn, and perform new job functions to gain flexibility
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced, diverse environment
- Initiative, self-starter, adaptable, and high motivation for excellence
Back to top