Configuration Analyst 4, Palmdale, Ca
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for a Configuration Analyst4 position to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Palmdale, California.
This position will focus heavily on Configuration Status Accounting (CSA). The Configuration Analyst will be responsible for recording and reporting of information needed to manage the configuration of hardware and/or software products, including records of the approved configuration documentation, serialized components and unique part identifications, status of proposed changes, deviations, and waivers.
- Plans and coordinates preparation of project documentation, such as engineering drawings, production specifications and schedules, and contract modifications, to ensure customer contract requirements are met.
- Reviews contracts to determine documentation required for each phase of project, applying knowledge of engineering and manufacturing processes.
- Analyzes proposed changes of product design to determine effect on overall product configuration and systems. Coordinates modification records for management control.
- Establishes change orders and prepares for change authorization and documentation by company and subcontractor.
- Reviews and analyzes released engineering change data and coordinates changes with engineering, quality, support, manufacturing, and engineering data control activities.
The selected candidate should thrive in a fast-paced work environment with high expectations, significantly diverse assignments, collaborative/team settings across all levels.
Bachelor's Degree with 10 years of experience or8 years with Masters Degreewith experience -Active in-scope DoD Secret clearance
- Able to obtain and maintain Special Program Access as a condition of employment
Must have experience in hardware configurations - Must be familiar with the Configuration Status Accounting processes, to include Engineering and Manufacturing processes.
- Must be familiar with Requirements management, product/version control, and basic understanding of Change Management.
- Teamcenter Unified experience highly desirable.
- Knowledge of CAD drawing and manufacturing documentation is beneficial.
- Experience with release of engineering drawings and documents
- Current SAP/SAR level clearance, or a DoD Top Secret clearance is desirable
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top