Configuration Analyst 4
Plans and coordinates preparation of project documentation, such as engineering drawings, production specifications and schedules, and contract modifications, to ensure customer contract requirements are met. Reviews contract to determine documentation required for each phase of project, applying knowledge of engineering and manufacturing processes. Analyzes proposed changes of product design to determine effect on overall product and system. Coordinates modification records for management control. Establishes change orders and prepares for change authorization and documentation by company and subcontractor. Reviews and analyzes released engineering change data and coordinates changes with engineering, quality, support, manufacturing, and engineering data control activities.
- Bachelor's Degree is required.
- Must have 10 years of experience as a hardware configuration analyst
- Must have experience with preforming configuration management, data management, and document management, to include requirements management, product/version control, and processing change requests.
- Experience within an aviation, aerospace, or defense related environment is required.
- Must have 10 years of experience with MS Office suite of tools (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Must have 8 years of experience with Product Data Management (PDM) tools, or Configuration Management tools (example: Windchill, Teamcenter, CMstat, CMPRO, etc.).
- Understanding of MIL-HDBK-61B is needed.
- Candidates must possess a current DoD Secret level security clearance, to include a Single Scope Background Investigation, a periodic reinvestigation, or an original adjudication date completed within the last 5.5 years.
- Must have the ability to obtain, and maintain, Special Program Access (SAP/SAR) level clearance as a condition of continued employment.
- The ideal candidate will have a Master's Degree in a STEM related field, and 8 years of experience in configuration management, as an analyst, preforming hardware configuration, data management, and change management, within a military aviation environment.
- Teamcenter Unified experience highly desirable.
- Experience with release of Build To Packages (BTP) helpful.
- Current SAP/SAR level clearance, or a DoD Top Secret clearance is desirable.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top