Configuration Analyst 3
Northrop Grumman Technology Services is seeking a Configuration Analyst for the SEMA CLS Program, serving as the configuration management lead for a large fleet of fixed wing aircraft.
The duties and responsibilities of this position will include, but will not be limited to:
Plans and coordinates preparation of project documentation, such as engineering drawings, production specifications and schedules, and contract modifications, to ensure customer contract requirements are met. Reviews contract to determine documentation required for each phase of project, applying knowledge of engineering and manufacturing processes. Analyzes proposed changes of product design to determine effect on overall product and system. Coordinates modification records for management control. Establishes change orders and prepares for change authorization and documentation by company and subcontractor. Reviews and analyzes released engineering change data and coordinates changes with engineering, quality, support, manufacturing, and engineering data control activities.
This position will be located in Huntsville, AL.
This position is contingent upon proposal/task award.
- Bachelor's Degree with 6 years of related experience, Associate's Degree in drafting/design with an additional 8 years of drafting experience may be acceptable in lieu of a bachelor's degree.
- Experience with engineering document and change management on DoD programs
- Ability to obtain DoD secret clearance
- Active DoD Secret or higher Clearance
- Former experience on DoD aviation programs
- BS in engineering
- Experience with Product Data Management (PDM) software
- MS SharePoint content developer experience
- Experience with database administration and/or report writing platforms
- AutoCAD software experience
- Former military experience as an aviation maintainer
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top