Configuration Analyst 2_Palmdale CA
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
- Perform Configuration Status Accounting (CSA) As Built reconciliation efforts.
- Proficient in or willingness to by trained on TeamCenter Enterprise (PDM), Systems, Applications, and Products (SAP) and the Manufacturing Execution System (MES) tools, understanding of Bill-of-Materials (Engineering & Manufacturing) and product structure.
- Ability to interface with other organizations to resolve issues associated with reconciliation discrepancies across the As Designed (EBOM), As Planned (MBOM) and As-Built (OBOM) bills of materials including Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Global Supply Chain and Quality Assurance issues.
- Address questions received from the customer as it relates to CSA, reconciliation on delivered products and serialization requirements.
- Have knowledge and understanding of Item Unique Identification (IUID) requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university and 3 years of applied engineering experience OR Master's Degree and 1 year of experience
- Candidates must have a proficient knowledge of MS Office applications, and experience working in a computer aided design environment equivalent software .
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and the ability to interface with all levels of employees and management
- Experience with Teamcenter
- A basic knowledge of Configuration and Data Management principles and processes
- Product Data Management (PDM) tools
- Knowledge of Mil-HDBK-61A and EIA-859
- A configuration status accounting background, knowledge of manufacturing processes to assist in CSA tasks
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top