Configuration Analyst 2
Plans and coordinates preparation of project documentation, such as engineering drawings, production specifications and schedules, and contract modifications, to ensure customer contract requirements are met. Reviews contract to determine documentation required for each phase of project, applying knowledge of engineering and manufacturing processes. Analyzes proposed changes of product design to determine effect on overall product and system. Coordinates modification records for management control. Establishes change orders and prepares for change authorization and documentation by company and subcontractor. Reviews and analyzes released engineering change data and coordinates changes with engineering, quality, support, manufacturing, and engineering data control activities.
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- Must have 3 years of experience with configuration analysis, data management, or document control.
- Must have experience with aerospace systems and/or subsystems schematics, manuals, design blueprints, or engineering drawings.
- Must have 3 years of experience with MS Office suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Must have experience with Product Data Management (PDM) tools, or CM tools, or Document Libraries/Repositories (example: Windchill, Teamcenter, CMstst, CMPRO, SharePoint, or similar).
- Candidates must possess a current DOD Secret level security clearance, to include a Single Scope Background Investigation, a periodic reinvestigation, or an original adjudication date completed within the last 6 years.
- Must have the ability to obtain, and maintain, Special Access Programs (SAP/SAR) level clearance as a condition of continued employment.
- Master's Degree in a STEM related discipline, and 1 year of experience in configuration management, as an analyst, preforming hardware configuration and change management within an aviation (or aerospace) environment, is preferred.
- Knowledge of MIL-HDBK-61B or military hardware is helpful.
- Experience with release of Build To Packages (BTP) is would be nice to have.
- Teamcenter Unified PDM tolls experience highly desirable.
- Active DOD Top Secret clearance is preferred.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top