Configuration Analyst 1 - Active SECRET Clearance Required
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work — and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for a Configuration Analyst 1 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals and maintain our world class capabilities in a dynamic aerospace environment. This position will be located in Oklahoma City, OK.
The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Integration, Competitive Analysis & Materials team. The Configuration Analyst will coordinate the preparation of project documentation; such as engineering drawings, production specifications and schedules, and contract modifications, to meet customer contract requirements. The selected candidate will also be working directly with multi-functional teams and Integrated Product Teams to identify and develop solutions to proposed changes that cross functional IPT areas of responsibility and be able to develop solutions to complex problems.
- Plans and coordinates preparation of project documentation, such as engineering drawings, production specifications and schedules, and contract modifications, to ensure customer contract requirements are met.
- Reviews contract to determine documentation required for each phase of project, applying knowledge of engineering and manufacturing processes. Analyzes proposed changes of product design to determine effect on overall product and system.
- Coordinates modification records for management control.
- Establishes change orders and prepares for change authorization and documentation by company and subcontractor.
- Reviews and analyzes released engineering change data and coordinates changes with engineering, quality, support, manufacturing, and engineering data control activities.
- Bachelor's of degree from an accredited university
- At least 1 year of experience in an aerospace environment.
Active DoD Secret clearance with recent investigation within the scope of last 5 years. Candidate must be able to obtain and maintain all required security clearances and program specific accesses as a condition of continued employment.
Demonstrated history of preparing and delivering written and verbal reports individually and as part of a tem effort across multiple levels of an organization.
Experience with MS Office suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Bachelors in a Science, Technical, Engineering or Math (STEM) Discipline
- Experience in configuration management/software configuration management tools, practices, and procedures
- Understanding of MIL-HDBK-61B, Configuration Management Guidance
- 2 years of configuration management experience in the Aerospace or DoD Industry
- Use of Baseline Management including: Configuration Management, Data Management, and Change Management
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top