- Redondo Beach, CA
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems is seeking a Configuration Analyst.
This Configuration Data Management (CDM) representative will perform the following responsibilities:
- Assign and control program hardware / software data identification control numbers per program & Functional Home Room (FHR) mandates
- Enforce & assign part & serial number requirements
- Perform Technical Review Board and Configuration Control Board activities
- Establish agendas, publish minutes & track meeting actions
- Process change packages through lifecycle include disposition & documentation / hardware implementation
- Perform program data release functions via Product Lifecycle Mgmt. tools
Configuration Status Accounting
- Development & maintain various CDM reports for program support. Example, Configured Item Identification List, Engineering Change Request status, CDM performance metrics
Verification & Audits
- Support internal program CDM audits against program SOW & Functional Command Media mandates
- Provide aid to Functional Configuration Audits & perform Physical Configuration Audit
- Document Management for deliverable CDRLs and non-CDRL documents
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university with 2+ years of CDM engineering experience OR
- Master's degree from an accredited university
- Candidate must have and be able to maintain an active U.S. Government DoD security clearance at the Secret level with a background investigation date within 10 years.
- CDM engineering experience in an Aerospace environment
- Domain knowledge of Configuration Mgmt. standards such as MIL-HDBK-61A &/or EIA-649B &/or EIA-649-1
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top