Computer Systems Architect 4
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems (NGMS) seeks to fill the position of Computer Systems Architect 4 in the Engineering, Sciences, & Technology (ES&T) function with an individual with experience computer programming/scripting, system administration, and computing systems integration to support the WISLA IBCS Program. This position includes disciplines involving custom operating systems and infrastructure development, Information Assurance (IA)/Security, Automation, Virtualization, and Labs & HW/Infrastructure.
Day to day duties include scripting within Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Microsoft Server 2012R2, and VMWare ESXi. Integration of GOTS/COTS products, innovating solutions to difficult problems, assists integrating products in a test lab environment. Help maintain the information assurance posture of the product.
As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman Mission Systems, you are eligible for our robust benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Educational Assistance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Wellness Resources
- Employee Discounts
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other similar discipline with a minimum of 10 years of related experience; and additional 4 years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- System Administration experience with one or more of following: VMWare ESXi, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Microsoft Windows, or Microsoft Server
- Programming/Scripting experience
- Ability to obtain & maintain a Secret Security Clearance.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to obtain a Security+ CE certification
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experience creating rpms
- Experience integrating COTS, GOTS and custom software in a security constrained environment
- Experience with Bash and Powershell scripting
- Experience with technical activity for design, integration, test, and delivery of technical products
- Current/Active Secret Clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
A’Darien J.Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top