Computer Systems Architect 3
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems (NGMS) seeks to fill the position of Computer Systems Analyst 3 in the Engineering, Sciences, & Technology (ES&T) function with an individual with experience as a Computer Systems Analyst, System Administrator, and/or Computing Systems Integration to support the WISLA IBCS Program. This position will provide day to day operating system and infrastructure integration and regression testing. This position includes disciplines involving operating systems and infrastructure administration, technical writing, and operating system and infrastructure testing.
Responsibilities include day to day testing, troubleshooting, scripting, and integration of tactical operating systems and infrastructure.
As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman Mission Systems, you are eligible for our robust benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Educational Assistance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Wellness Resources
- Employee Discounts
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other similar discipline with a minimum of 5 years of related experience; and additional 4 years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- System Administration experience with one or more of following: VMWare ESXi, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Microsoft Windows, or Microsoft Server.
- Experience in troubleshooting complex computer and network systems
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must hold Security+ CE certification
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experience in troubleshooting, patching, and loading of IBCS Systems
- Experience integrating COTS, GOTS and custom software in a security constrained environment
- Vast experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Cisco Networking, and Windows Server Products (WSUS, SCCM). Certifications are highly desired.
- Experience with technical activity for design, integration, test, and delivery of technical products
- Current/Active Secret Clearance
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top