Computer Systems Analyst
- Xenia, OH
At Northrop Grumman we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We continue to innovate with developments from launching the first commercial flight to space, to discovering the early beginnings of the universe. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
No matter the assignment, Northrop Grumman is committed to being a leader in Cyber, Logistics and Modernization, Autonomous Systems, C4ISR, and Strike. For us, it's about more than just performing. It means realizing the values that define us: responsibility, trust, integrity and protecting freedom worldwide. These values inspire and unite our people- who make everything we do possible.
Northrop Grumman Aeronautics Systems designs, builds and delivers defense and aviation-related systems to customers around the world. We push the boundaries of innovation, and drive advances in various sciences. Our main products include launch vehicles and related propulsion systems; missile products, subsystems and defense electronics;
precision weapons, armament systems and ammunition; and advanced aerospace structures. Come be a part of our mission!
Northrop Grumman Aeronautics Systems (NGAS) is looking for you to join our team as a Computer Systems Analyst based out of Beavercreek, OH. We are a composite manufacturing facility that builds radomes among other classified projects. Computer Systems Analysts at our facility ensure the safety of our classified programs. You'll be establishing secure host baselines, configuring computers for a classified environment, and protecting against unauthorized penetration. As a member of the Beavercreek security team you will participate in enabling classified programs to provide cutting edge capability and technology to the warfighter.
- Maintain smooth operation of multi-user computer systems, including coordination with network, software, and system engineers, PC desktop technicians, project managers, end users, and customer and IT management.
- Ensure necessary administration tasks are completed across multiple networks; create and maintain user and computer accounts and modify file permissions and security access lists.
- Recommend, implement, and test system enhancements to improve the performance and reliability of the system including installing, upgrading, patching, monitoring, problem resolution, and configuration management. This will include evaluation of hardware, software, and system components.
- Develop and document technical processes, procedures, and security documentation as needed.
- Maintain security audit and logging information on all classified networked and standalone computers as directed by the Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM).
- Vendor management to include troubleshooting issues and evaluating products and services.
The ideal candidate has great verbal and written communication skills and a calm demeanor under pressure. You are customer-focused, willing to listen, and able to work under minimal direction. You enjoy researching and identifying solutions to complex problems.
Travel is very minimal, less than 10%.
- Bachelors Degree with 2+ years of relevant work experience, or a Masters degree with 0+ years of relevant work experience. Note: an additional 4 years of relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Active, in scope Secret security clearance
- Current Security+ certification
- Ability to be cleared to Special Access Programs
- Windows domain architecture
- Server management
- Risk management framework (RMF)
- Active Directory, VMware, network storage
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top