Computer Systems Analyst
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company whose work with cutting-edge technology is driven by something human: the lives our technology protects? If so, Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. It's not the systems that drive us: it's the soldier our systems bring home. It's not just the equipment that motivates us: it's the people our equipment protects. It's not the innovation that gets us up in the morning: it's whom those innovations serve. We're united by our work to help people and protect the world. And that mission makes our team even stronger.
When you join Northrop Grumman, you'll have the opportunity to connect with coworkers in an environment that's uniquely caring, diverse, and respectful. Employees share experiences, insights, perspectives, and creative solutions with some of the best minds in the industry. We collaborate through integrated product teams, cross-functional teams, and employee resource groups, while thriving through the support of training and development, mentors and every day coaching, along with extensive health and work/life benefits. We're committed to our employees' professional and personal development and success.
Northrop Grumman recruits top talent with traditional and non-traditional backgrounds in order to ensure our team is united, connected, skilled, focused and innovative. An inclusive workplace of people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives is the key to our performance. At Northrop Grumman, we want our employees to bring their whole self to work. All your different sides are welcome here, as we believe they make our team, our products and our services, that much better
The qualified candidate will provide Continuous Service Improvement task support for the federal Office of Child Support Enforcement (OCSE).
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Researching, analyzing, and providing information on processes for testing and assessing possible external matching partners and potential data element additions for existing partners;
- Establishing external partnership agreements to enhance child support locate capabilities at the federal level to increase child support collections
- Improve case processing;
- Planning for and conducting data analysis of information collected from states to ascertain which additional external partnerships warrant further consideration or creation;
- Completing status reports and maintaining matrices;
- Developing technical assistance material.
- Bachelor Degree plus 5 years of professional experience or 9 years of professional experience will satisfy the degree requirement
- Child support experience including understanding of child support systems
- Ability to provide Continuous Service Improvement support, which includes:
- Developing and/or providing input for presentations intended for Federal managers describing projects, tasks, actions, analysis, and assessment of options being considered
- Planning and conducting analyses for various potential matching partners and preparing documentation to summarize results and provide recommendations
- Analyzing opportunities for enhancing locate data through partnerships with external entities
- Maintaining data and tracking matrices and completing or contributing to status reports
- Developing written materials and guidance describing actions and resulting outcomes
- Identifying steps for creating partnerships to enhance locate outcomes
- Providing assistance with other team projects as requested
- Meeting schedule deadlines
- Must be able to work independently with remote or indirect supervision and effectively manage work time while adhering to project
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
Candidates with the following will be given preferential consideration:
- Knowledge of the Federal Parent Locator Service (FPLS) and the Child Support Portal
- Ability to analyze data and options for engaging external entities to increase the ability to collect Child Support
- Ability to strategize independently and with others, as well as, think creatively and apply those solutions to current assignments
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top