Computer Systems Analyst 4
Our Technical Services Group, located in Monterey, CA, has an opportunity for a Business Analyst 4 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. The qualified applicant will become part of our team supporting Defense Manpower Data Center (DMDC).
This position will support the development, implementation and maintenance of data management processes and rules, and will be responsible for gathering, reviewing, and managing requirements; writing functional specifications; analyzing data; and leading project teams as appropriate.
- Minimum experience: 9 Years with Bachelors in Science; 7 Years with Masters; 4 Years with PhD
- Solid understanding of Business Analysis methodology and application
- Experience gathering and documenting requirements
- Experience analyzing and managing requirements
- Understanding of business rules
- Understanding of web-based architecture and applications
- Experience in writing requirements in a Java and database environment
- Experience in writing functional specifications
- Experience with UML use cases, sequence diagrams, and/or activity diagrams
- Experience with Change and Release Management processes, procedures, and tools
- Experience facilitating cross-team/cross-divisional meetings and coordinating team activities
- Understanding of waterfall and agile development methodologies
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects, deadlines, and responsibilities
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be detail oriented, highly organized, and motivated
- Experience with MS Office tools
- Interim Position of Public Trust required to start
- Experience with SQL and Oracle
- Experience with web services
- Experience with project management
- Experience with DoD
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top