Computer Systems Analyst 3/4
As a Northrop Grumman Mission Systems/Engineering Sciences & Technology Team Member, the selected individual will be responsible for conducting continuous training and maintenance efforts of the systems as directed by the Fires Team Lead and Government site manager. Those activities will take place within both garrison and field environments, which may include overseas areas, such as Germany, sometime in the next 2 years. Support will consist of, at a minimum, AMDPCS, C-RAM, ABCS and BCCS plus other systems as directed.
This requisition may be filled at a higher grade based on qualifications listed below.
This position may be filled at either a level 3 or 4.
- BQs for a Computer Systems Analyst 3: a Bachelors Degree with a minimum of 5 years of related experience or 4 additional years of experience in lieu of a degree.
- BQs for a Computer Systems Analyst 4: a Bachelors Degree with a minimum of 9 years of related experience or 4 additional years of experience in lieu of a degree.
- 4 years Systems Administrator/Integrator and/or Network Administrator/Integrator experience with Unix, Windows and Cisco environments.
- Proficient with execution of test plans, procedures and network topologies.
- Hands-on experience with system administration and networks is required.
- Relevant experience will include military automation programs and knowledge of military operations and procedures.
- Applicant must possess a basic knowledge in the operation and programming of the various military radios within TOCs and programming of a simple network using Cisco switches and routers.
- The ability to work well with others and the customer in stressful environments is required.
- Must possess or have had, at a minimum, a Secret security clearance
- Must be able to qualify for a corporate credit card and US passport.
- Must be willing to travel up to 50% of the year.
- Must have the ability to debug system problems and develop procedures for execution of commonly used processes.
- Technical flexibility and versatility to effectively configure, install, upgrade, and troubleshoot various automated data processing systems including PCs, VOIP telephones, printers, routers and switches.
- Former military experience preferred.
- Good overall background on network switches and routers, firewalls, and configuration management.
- Team orientation, customer focus, and excellent interpersonal skills are vital.
- Cisco CCNA certification
- Must have the ability to self-direct in climate of changing and flexible priorities.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top