Computer Systems Analyst 3
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Computer Systems Analyst 3 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals to support the design, development, and sustainment of Global Supply Chain reports for monitoring and improving organizational performance.
The reports are developed utilizing SAP Business Objects to query data from the SAP BW Platform and delivered in a manner specified by the end-user, within SAP applications WEBI, Query Designer, Analysis for Office, etc. The Analyst will be responsible for guiding business area power users in developing self-service solutions for their own needs and programs.
Realize the rewards of conquering a new challenge to enable the true value of our Northrop Grumman Global Supply Chain through providing key reporting capabilities to our team and executive leadership.
This position can be located in Huntsville, AL , San Diego, CA and Linthicum MD.
- 5 years of relevant work experience in Supply Chain or Material Management with a Bachelors Degree or 3 years of relevant work experience in Supply Chain or Material Management with a Masters Degree
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Processes and SAP
- Proven SAP Business Intelligence development skills
- Must be a self-motivated individual, able to work on tasks unsupervised
- Ability to work well with teams geographically dispersed
- SAP BW report and dashboard reporting experience
- Experience with SAP BW BEx Query Designer and Business Objects Tools (WEBI, Analysis, Design Studio, etc)
- Knowledge of developing solutions in SAP HANA Studio
- Strong Analytical Skills: Ability to identify the issue, focus the resources of the project and apply decisive reasoning to produce solutions meeting organizational requirements
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top