Computer Systems Analyst 3
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. As a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions to customers worldwide, Northrop Grumman offers an extraordinary portfolio of capabilities and technologies. Here at Northrop Grumman, we are comprised of professionals that bring different perspectives, are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and understand that the more ideas, backgrounds, and experiences we bring to our work, the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our talented workforce, we look for professionals that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman Technology Services is seeking a Computer Systems Analyst 3 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals at Tinker Air Force Base in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. The selected applicant will become part of a Northrop Grumman team of professionals who are actively supporting computer operations for an avionics test and development laboratory.
The Computer Systems Analyst will work in classified operations supporting a large variety of computing systems, requiring a wide range of solutions to solve technical problems in support of Department of Defense programs. The successful candidate will ensure optimal operation of systems, ensure updates are applied in a timely manner, and work with other computer engineering and software development teams to resolve technical issues.
- Systems administration of multiple operating systems including Windows Server OS (2003 through 2016, Exchange, Skype, Hyper V) and Windows desktops (WinXP, Win7, Win10) and Hyper-V; to include installation, configuration, and audit analysis.
- Systems administration of Exchange, Skype, SCCM, SUS and KACE
- Software installations and support; software license management
- Recommends appropriate actions to improve performance, monitors and tunes systems to achieve optimum user performance and load balancing
- Analyzes, installs, and tests enterprise-wide systems for both new and existing systems.
- Applies hardening configurations in conformance with JSIG v4
- Develops requirements, workflow and systems analysis in order to meet customer's functional specifications.
- Utilizes systems analysis techniques to determine root cause analysis of systems failures or to correct deficiencies in operations
- Independently determines appropriate course of action to provide, improve or restore systems' functionality, and recommends / requests procurement of hardware and/or software solutions when necessary
- Corrects errors, prepares operating instructions and analyzes system capabilities.
- Designs prototypical systems based on customer and lab requirements
- Must have one of the following:
- A high school diploma / GED with a minimum of 9 years of computer support experience in an enterprise environment
- A Bachelor's of Science in Computer Science (CS), Management of Information Systems (MIS), or related field with a minimum of 5 years of computer support experience in an enterprise environment
- A Master's degree in CS, MIS, or related field with a minimum of 3 years of computer support experience in an enterprise environment
- Must have or be able to obtain a CompTIA Security+ CE Certification to meet DoD 8570 requirements within 2 months of hire date.
- Must have an active U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) Secret security clearance, or an inactive clearance (last active within the past 2 years).
- Must be able to obtain and maintain additional program clearances.
- Must be able to work on-site at Tinker Air Force Base in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- 1+ years' experience administering Exchange and/or Skype
- 1+ years' experience with KACE, SUS, and/or SCCM
- 1+ years' experience with Linux system and server administration
- 3+ years' advanced experience with Windows system and server administration, configuration, and optimization
- 3+ years' experience with Microsoft HyperV server
- Windows and Red Hat Linux certifications
- Knowledge and experience with RMF/JSIG and DoD STIGs
- Expertise with networking concepts and experience with setting up and troubleshooting Extreme and Cisco networking equipment
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top