Computer Systems Analyst 2/3
Northrop Grumman is looking for a Computer Systems Analysts. These positions will provide focused support to operating system and infrastructure deployment activities which include disciplines involving Windows, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, VMWare/ESXi, and Networking.
These positions will support multiple integration, test, and lab environment efforts. Responsibilities include integration activities of deliverable units, integration, test environments, and accreditation support to include SME coordination among software development, software integration, and test teams.
This requisition may be filled at a higher grade based on qualifications listed below.
- This requisition may be filled at either a level 2 or 3.
- Basic qualifications for Computer Systems Analyst 2 are a Bachelors Degree with a minimum of 2 years of related experience or 4 additional years of experience in lieu of a degree.
- Basic qualifications for a Computer Systems Analyst 3 are a Bachelors Degree with a minimum of 5 years of related experience or 4 additional years of experience in lieu of a degree.
- Active Secret clearance
- Experience integrating COTS, GOTS and custom software in a security constrained environment
- Experience with accreditation activities (NISPOM and DIACAP)
- Security Certification
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experience with technical activity for design, integration, test, and delivery of technical products
- Computer systems engineering or administration experience; designing, implementing, maintaining and diagnosing lab and tactical computing systems
- Knowledge of standard system engineering processes and procedures
- Experience interfacing with demanding customers and working with geographically distributed team and management structures
- Experience with one or more of the following:
- Operating System design and development
- Software development
- Lab Integration/Buildups
- HW or SW integration
- Field Test Integration and Support
- Customer support and training
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top