Computer Systems Analyst 2
Northrop Grumman's Technology Services Sector Supply Chain Management team is seeking a Computer Systems Analyst (CSA2) to understand, demonstrate and train in the basics of our Opentrac ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) applications within the steel industry. These skills are used to support users of the Northrop Grumman Opentrac, and to help with demo's or sales presentations. The Computer Systems Analyst will have both technical and business analytical skills for enhancement requests and serve as a first line POC with customers.
The CSA2 is responsible for developing change control documents, estimating time and materials, and presenting these documents for review and approval with both NGC and customer management. The CSA2 provides potential customers product demonstrations and work proposals to contracts. The analyst must communicate effectively with customers and internal development staff to have errors fixed in a timely manner and to customer's satisfaction. In this role the analyst will work with the customer to determine business requirements and be the liaison with the technical development team. The CSA2 manages the operational aspects on development tasks, projects, bug fixes, change controls, schedules and prepares reports. The CSA2 assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, customer satisfaction and quality objectives. Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and problem solving intervention.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Bachelor's Degree in technology, business administration (or related field of study) and a minimum of 2 years of directly related work experience; or in lieu of a degree have an additional 4 years of related experience in the metals industry
- Prior experience working with change control, estimate time and material
- Experience with handling EDI data (Electronic Data Interchange) and B2B integration with ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems
- Exposure to the metals industry
- Business system and web application development
- Experience with customer support and interaction
- Experience delivering customer presentations
- Ability to travel (if necessary)
- Ability to demonstrate Open Trac products to current and potential customers
- Create change controls for new functionality for existing customers.
- Marketing and sales background, clearly communicate technical and business issues to customers.
- Respond to phone and email inquiries from customers.
- Customer service IT experience, fixing data errors and helping with system navigation
- Training of new and existing clients on systems via webex
- Strong business background in the metals industry
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top