Computer System Security Analyst
Northrop Grumman Information Systems sector is seeking a Computer System Security Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Seoul Korea. Put your years of experience into a future of excellence. The qualified applicant will become part of the Northrop Grumman team supporting the Korea Battle Simulation Center (KBSC), bringing top of the line professional technologists to their teams. No relocation assistance will be provided. You will become a part of the KBSC Wide Area Network Support office.
- Preparing security plans and related documentation.
- Working with auditors and system administrators on security requirements.
- Hardware registration and tracking.
- Manage, update, and submit RMF packages
- Assist with creating, modifying, or verifying all artifacts and documents required for RMF packages.
- Review and ensure all remote site ATOs and connection packages meet requirements ad are kept up to date.
- Provide guidance to the Government on any matters relating to RMF and security policies.
- Assist with, review, and recommend approval for memorandums of agreement with remote stations
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 years' experience performing Information Systems Security duties
- 5 years' experience performing Information Systems Security duties.
- DoD 8570 IAM Level II Certification
- Must have a US SECRET security clearance
- Experience working in Korea in support of USFK
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top