Computer System Security Analyst 3
Northrop Grumman is seeking an Information System Security Manager (ISSM)
The successful candidate will perform as the ISSM responsible for managing multiple classified environments and customers supporting the design, development, evaluation and accreditation of information systems ranging from standalone information systems (IS) to complex distributed and interconnected (WAN/LAN) computer systems. Responsibilities include developing system security policies, secure network architectures, overseeing implementation of customer IS requirements, operational concepts, and security accreditation plans and procedures. The successful candidate will provide leadership, oversight, guidance and training for Information System Security Officers (ISSOs) and system administrators (SAs) and insure compliance of all customer IS security requirements. The individual will coordinate and manage all aspects of the US Government Risk Management Framework process for SAR/SAP and Intelligence Community located in NGC Rolling Meadows, IL , ensuring compliance with government and corporate security policies and procedures.
The ISSM must be fully knowledgeable of and experienced in the Risk Management Framework process for systems under the Joint Special Access Program Implementation Guide (JSIG), Intelligence Community Directives (ICD) and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). In addition the candidate may be required to support across other security disciplines such as communications security (COMSEC) and security education. The successful candidate must have a very flexible work style, effective verbal and written communication skills, and be able to work comfortably in a team environment. The candidate must have the ability to work in a collaborative environment and across various disciplines
Occasional travel may be required. Additional duties may be assigned commensurate with business need and ability.
- Bachelor’s degree with 5 years of Computer Security experience; 3 years of Computer Security experience with a master’s degree.
- Active DoD Top Secret security clearance with ability to obtain and maintain SCI level access. Additional clearances may also be required by the government.
- CISSP or other IAM level II/III certification required (CASP-CE, CAP, GSLC, CISM, GSLC, CISM, CISSP).
- Knowledgeable of ICD 503/ DoD RMF/JSIG (previously JAFAN 6/3) and NIST.
- Experience with security architectures, firewalls, network access, and, conducting system audits.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to stay focused while managing multiple tasks concurrently.
- The candidate should have experience with DISA STIG’s or CIS Benchmarks, and compliance tools to oversee, implement, and enforce security policies.
- Hands-on experience with Risk Managed Downloads, IS sanitization and destruction, PEDs, contaminations, incident response, virus scanning, privileged user access, and hardware/software configuration management.
- Knowledge of COMSEC.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top