Computer Security Coordinator 2
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Computer Security Coordinator to join the Information Systems Security (ISS) team in Palmdale, CA. The ISS team consists of Information Systems Security Officers (ISSOs) and Information Systems Security Managers (ISSMs), and Information Systems Security Engineers (ISSEs). This position is in direct support of the ISSM/ISSO.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Computer systems audit log review and analysis.
- Thoroughly investigate any anomalies and submit a brief written report to the ISSM, analyze incoming and outgoing classified data by performing an automated/manual review and ensuring compliance with the NISPOM, JAFAN 6/3, DCID 6/3, ICD 503, contractual requirements, and Northrop Grumman policies and procedures.
- Verifying the configuration of information systems.
- Work with other auditors and system administrators on the current system security requirements.
- High School Diploma with 2 years of relevant experience.
- Current Secret Clearance.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain Top Secret Clearance within 1 year.
- Must have valid CA Driver License.
- Applications such as, Microsoft Office, Access and Visio.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems Security.
- DoD 8570 IAM Level I Certification (Security ).
- Current Top Secret Clearance.
- 1 - 3 years of experience performing Information Systems Security duties.
- This position requires skills in: customer service; verbal communication; written communications.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top