Computer Operations Analyst 3
The Computer Operations Analyst provides technical leadership and oversight of a team of 5 client support technicians. He/she will be the acting site technical POC and drive Metrics and efficiencies for the Huntsville, AL client support team. As the Team Lead PC/Network Support Technician, the candidate's primary job responsibilities will be to effectively lead the client support team to deliver Client Computing Services to Northrop Grumman customers in the Huntsville, AL
as well as several remote areas in the Southeast region of the United States.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Provide technical support for computers, Mobile Devices, and Networked MFD's. Install, troubleshoot, service, surplus and repair personal computers, related PC
software, VoIP telephones, cables, and connectors.
- Provide personal computer, hardware, and software support.
Connect personal computers and telephones to existing networks.
- Instruct users in the use of PCs, telephones, and networks.
- Candidate must be able to work with limited supervision and with no instructions needed for routine tasks.
- General instructions will only be given on new lines of work or special assignments.
- Bachelor's degree and 5 years of relevant IT professional experience; 3 years with Master's degree. (Appropriate combination of education and experience will be considered in lieu of the degree)
- A Certification required
- This position requires the candidate possess exceptional customer focus and have an ability to perform in a high stress, fast-paced environment.
- The position requires occasional overtime.
- Proven experience performing in a technical lead role.
- Candidate will have considerable knowledge of the job; a complete acquaintance with and understanding of the general and detailed aspects of the job, and their practical applications to problems and situations ordinarily encountered.
- DoD Secret clearance is preferred.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top