Computer Operations Analyst 3
Northrop Grumman is seeking an IT Operations Analyst to join our Enterprise Services team in Melbourne, FL. The successful candidate will provide day-to-day IT Operations support for a strategic program. The successful candidate will have technical skills that demonstrate a strong understanding of IT Operations including Service Desk, networks, data center, application support, SLA management, telecommunications, and all other areas of IT Operations. Candidates will demonstrate effective interpersonal skills, resolve technical problems and answer queries by telephone in support of internal customer, possess excellent problem solving skills, and will contribute to deliverables and performance metrics where applicable.
Applicants will display excellent problem solving skills and a solid understanding of IT Operations management. The person in this position will be responsible to organize, conduct, and document the results of IT Operations meetings.
IT Operations for the purposes of this position take place on a 24x7 basis so the successful candidate must be able to support after -hours issues on an as-needed basis. Document, maintain, and disseminate procedures, knowledgebase articles, and other technical processes as needed.
- 5 years of directly applicable work experience with a Bachelor's degree in a STEM field; 3 years with a Master's
- An active Secret DOD clearance with a re-investigation date within the past 5 years.
- A general understanding of enterprise IT operations, service desk, data center, networks, servers, OS, PCs, workstations, networks, and other hardware.
- Possess a solid understanding of IT Operations Management as defined in ITIL.
- Have outstanding customer service experience working to meet SLAs in an ITIL environment.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment where multiple projects are being developed and deployed simultaneously.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills to communicate clearly and comprehensively to senior leadership and technical experts.
- Have strong organization and time-management skills, a "can-do" attitude, and a level of comfort with changing priorities.
- Active Top Secret clearance
- ITIL Foundations certification
- ITIL Intermediate: Service Operation certification
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top