Composites Production Opr 1
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work -- and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems designs, builds and delivers space, defense and aviation-related systems to customers around the world. Our main products include launch vehicles and related propulsion systems; missile products, subsystems and defense electronics; precision weapons, armament systems and ammunition; satellites and associated space components and services; and advanced aerospace structures.
Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems is currently seekingaComposite Production Operator 1to work in our Clearfield, UT location in theCASE facility. Day Shift
- Candidate must have1-2 years of experience in aerospace or manufacturing environment and/or hand tools.
- Must be able to use standard measuring equipment
- Must be able to use power hand tools
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints, technical specifications and operating procedures
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Must be able to lift50+ lbs.
- Must be able to work flexible and changing shift schedules
- Must be able to work weekends
- Physical Requirements
- Over the course of an 8-12 hour shift must be able to:
- Stand continuously and walk continuously
- Perform standing workcontinuously
- Climb stairs (up to 17 height)occasionally
- Carry Materials at waist heightof 60lbs occasionally for a distance of up to 30ft
- Reach with upper bodycontinuously
- Lift, push, and/or pull various loads of up to 70lbs to different heights and in different directions
- Use thumbs and hand to apply 15lbs of force for up to 5 seconds
Composite experience and/or certification preferred
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top