Compliance Associate 3/4
Here at Northrop Grumman we are comprised of professionals that bring different perspectives, are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and understand that the more ideas, backgrounds, and experiences we bring to our work then the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our talented workforce we look for professionals that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
The Northrop Grumman Enterprise Services ERP Organization is seeking a Senior Compliance Associate to join our ERP Compliance team. This position will report to the ERP Compliance Manager.
The ERP Compliance Team comprises a dedicated group of professionals who provide a full range of services that assists Northrop Grumman to fully leverage enabling technologies (with a focus on SAP) and IT assets to enable business processes. Our team aims to bring industry-leading controls experience and expertise across multiple platforms, technologies and data.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Leverages industry and technical expertise to assist management to address more effectively risks associated with their business
- Assists management in the assessment of project risks and controls
- Evaluates the design and effectiveness of technology controls throughout the business cycle
- Increases value and reducing costs of compliance-related activities
- identifies opportunities for Northrop Grumman to effectively mitigate risk and improve business performance
- Performs a lead role in the execution of key IT controls throughout the year
- Assists in the timely review of customer initiated enhancements to ensure strict adherence to SOX guidelines and ensure a continued reliance by the auditors on our control environment
- Assists in the evaluation of audit identified issues and in the determination of an appropriate mitigation plan
- Acts as a lead in any number of non-recurring initiatives designed to drive efficiency and improve the user experience for our customers
The candidate will demonstrate a thorough knowledge of providing services related to controls around the financial reporting, compliance and operational processes, including business process and IT management controls, which includes a proven record of success with facilitating and completing deliverables involving the following:
- Financial reporting and information technology risks, processes and controls;
- Current and emerging technologies with a particular focus on SAP, but also others including: MS Dynamics, analytical tools such as Tableau, virtualization, UNIX, Linux, and security technologies;
- Key domains of information technology general controls, including change management, access to programs and data, computer operations and systems development
- Bachelor's degree with at least 5 years' of relevant experience or 3 years' of experience with a master's degree; public accounting experience if directly relevant may count for up to an additional year of experience for each year of relevant experience
- ITGC experience within a SAP environment
- CISA or CPA
- S/4 HANA and Fiori experience
- 'Big Four' experience
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Knowledge of GRC technologies (SAP, ControlPanel)
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top