Communications Account Executive 3
Northrop Grumman's Aerospace Systems sector is seeking a Communications Account Executive to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Redondo Beach, CA.
Northrop Grumman is growing quickly, and we're looking for an experienced communications professional to partner closely with our Talent Acquisition organization. As a member of the Communications Team, develop and drive execution of internal and external messaging platforms, events and campaigns in alignment with the Talent Acquisition organization's aggressive hiring goals.
This position reports to the Functional Communications Manager.
- Functions as the lead for Talent Acquisition internal and external communications
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition and Events team members to strategize, plan and execute hiring events, including pre-event promotional campaigns; provides campaign and post-event analysis and develops recommendations
- Provides support for Talent Acquisition executive communications, including development of messaging platforms, talking points, speeches and scripts; works with Talent Acquisition leadership to understand, anticipate, plan and execute communications
- Partners with employee and executive communications representatives to ensure TA communications strategy is consistent and reflects overall sector messaging priorities and best practices
- Responsible for the development of Talent Acquisition related creative for internal and external use, including social media; ensures brand consistency and functions as TA brand manager
- Writes and edits press releases, media materials, speeches, scripts, articles and business presentations for internal and external audiences
- Partners with Communications Strategy team to participate in and support external campaigns in support of Talent Acquisition objectives
- Bachelor's degree with 6 to 9 years of related experience or 4 years with a masters
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to collaborate with and influence individual contributors, managers and executives across Communications and HR organizations
- Skilled in managing multiple projects/activities simultaneously and meeting deadlines
- Experience across social media platforms and best practices across all other media forums
- Advanced understanding of talent acquisition field, trends, opportunities and best practices
- Experience working in a large, matrixed and/or geographically dispersed organization
- Experience working for or with military, defense, aerospace or technology companies
- Skilled in coaching client representatives in effective communication with the public and with employees.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top