CNC Programmer/Machinist Technician 3
- Redondo Beach, CA
At Northrop Grumman we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We continue to innovate with developments from launching the first commercial flight to space, to discovering the early beginnings of the universe. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems is seeking a CNC Programmer/Machinist Technician 3 to join our growing team in Redondo Beach, CA.
The ideal candidate MUST have:
- Extensive CNC machining skills including the ability to program complex 3 and 5-axis parts using Mastercam.
- Prior experience programming and running Mazak CNC machines.
- Conventional machining skills as well as the ability to read and understanding engineering drawings, specifications and blueprints.
- Strong communication skills as this position will be supporting and interacting with various organizations and individuals on a daily basis.
- High School Diploma/GED and minimum 6 years of CNC machining experience.
- Must have strong knowledge of Mastercam (or similar software) to program 3 and 5-axis parts.
- Minimum 3 or more years of experience running Mazak CNC machines and/or Haas Machine.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Security Clearance and meet the approval process for individual SAR program access.
- Must be willing to work 1st or 2nd shift and overtime as needed.
- 10 or more years of related CNC machining experience.
- Current Secret security clearance and ability to meet the approval process for individual SAR program access.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top