CLOVERSTACK Intelligence Analyst (Level 2)
At Northrop Grumman, our employees are driven by a purpose and mission to secure the world. We are searching for candidates who are passionate about advanced technology and equipment, but more so about what the technology can do - and whom it can protect. From families to the intelligence community, from our climate to our men and women in uniform, we're working together to make the world a safer place. Across our career areas and around the globe, we see the impact our work has on the world every day. If you want to join a team committed to excellence and making a difference, apply today. Let's do work that matters - together.
Northrop Grumman Defense Systems is seeking several experienced Intel Officers and Analysts for our client's operational requirements on a mission focused program within a challenging, dynamic setting located in the Washington Metropolitan Area.
Successful candidates in this position will collaborate with a diverse group of individuals across the intelligence community and directly contribute to processes that shape government policy. Candidates will conduct in-depth research, perform rigorous time sensitive analysis, and distill this analysis into actionable insights. You will collaborate with peers and partners worldwide in support of operational activity related to your research.
These position will be located in McLean or Chantilly, Virginia area and are contingent upon successful clearance crossover and customer approval. Active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Bachelor of Science with 2+ years of relevant experience or 0+ years with a Master's degree (5 additional years of relevant work experience, within the sponsor's organization or other relevant Intel Community organization, in lieu of degree)
- Possess excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Be able to communicate details clearly and effectively verbally as well as in writing
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively follow-through and manage status reporting and scheduling
- Ability to simultaneously manipulate multiple sets of data to derive inputs for targeting packages
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well both independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of the Intelligence Community in general
- Ability to work in a fluid and challenging environment with the ability to handle stressful situations
- Potential for TDY travel
- Ability to perform shift work
- Position requires a current TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Familiarity with various Intelligence Community partners and their operations
- Experience and understanding of research, analysis and use of tools specific to the end customer is highly desirable.
- Experience in All-Source analysis
- Knowledge of customer's report writing standards and experience writing IC-related documents
This position is contingent upon customer approval and successful clearance crossover.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
A’Darien J.Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top