Change Management Lead
Northrop Grumman is looking for a Change Management Lead to support the DSS program. This position is located in Quantico, VA.
The Change Management Lead will ensure close coordination with IT stakeholders, divisions, service providers, contractor teams in performing change management activities.
A successful candidate will provide technical/management leadership on major tasks or technology assignments. Establishes goals and plans that meet project objectives. Has domain and expert technical knowledge. Directs and controls activities for a client, having overall responsibility for financial management, methods, and staffing to ensure that technical requirements are met. Interactions involve client negotiations and interfacing with senior management. Decision making and domain knowledge may have a critical impact on overall project implementation. Will supervise others
- Schedule, facilitate, and conduct the Change Advisory Board (CAB).
- Update and maintain the formal process and procedures for the CAB.
- Document and track the performance of change requests.
- Ensure completion of technical risk assessments prior to completion of change.
- Identify, manage, monitor, review, trend and record changes as they progress through the system.
- Ensure proper documentation/authorization for proposed changes.
- Monitor and report unauthorized, rejected, cancelled, emergency and successful changes to leadership as requested.
- Perform risk assessment of changes.
- Develop, update, and maintain existing and future standardized methods and procedures to be used for efficient and prompt handling of changes, such as: Request for Change (RFC), Prioritization, Responsibility Assignment, Impact/Risk Assessment, Schedule of Approved Changes, Review / Approval, Verification (test), Closeout, IT service continuity, COOP and DR planning/testing.
- Coordinate change management activities across the enterprise with appropriate task areas.
- 10 years of industry experience with Bachelor's Degree (8 years with Masters).
- May accept 4 additional years of experience in lieu of a degree.
- 4 years' of experience as a Change Manager/Lead in programs and contacts of similar scope and complexity.
- Past experience in leading, managing and/or participating in cross-functional IT projects
- Experience with Remedy BMC Change management applications.
- Active/current TS/SCI clearance
- Detailed knowledge of ITIL Intermediate Service Transition
- ITIL v3 Expert
- CCMP certification
- PMI certification
- DOD 8570 IAT Level II certification (CompTIA Security CE or equivalent)
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top