Change Management Analyst
Northrop Grumman is looking for a Change Management Analyst to support the DSS program. This position is located in Quantico, VA.
The Change Management Analyst will ensure close coordination with IT stakeholders, divisions, service providers, contractor teams in performing change management activities.
A successful candidate will possess and apply a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments. Plan and lead major technology assignments. Evaluate performance results and recommends major changes affecting short-term project growth and success. Function as a technical expert across multiple project assignments.
- Schedule, facilitate, and conduct the Change Advisory Board (CAB).
- Update and maintain the formal process and procedures for the CAB.
- Document and track the performance of change requests.
- Ensure completion of technical risk assessments prior to completion of change.
- Identify, manage, monitor, review, trend and record changes as they progress through the system.
- Ensure proper documentation/authorization for proposed changes.
- Monitor and report unauthorized, rejected, cancelled, emergency and successful changes to leadership as requested.
- Perform risk assessment of changes.
- Develop, update, and maintain existing and future standardized methods and procedures to be used for efficient and prompt handling of changes, such as: Request for Change (RFC), Prioritization, Responsibility Assignment, Impact/Risk Assessment, Schedule of Approved Changes, Review / Approval, Verification (test), Closeout, IT service continuity, COOP and DR planning/testing.
- Coordinate change management activities across the enterprise with appropriate task areas.
- 6 years of experience with Bachelor's Degree (4 years with Masters).
- May accept four (4) additional years of experience in lieu of a degree.
- 2 years of experience supporting Change Management in programs and contracts of similar scope and complexity.
- Past experience in participating in cross-functional IT projects
- Demonstrated success with increasingly complex projects.
- Experience with Remedy BMC Change management applications.
- Active/current TS clearance (SCI eligible)
- Detailed knowledge of ITIL Intermediate Service Transition
- ITIL v3 Intermediate
- CCMP certification
- DOD 8570 IAT Level II certification (CompTIA Security CE or equivalent)
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top